N.B. Currently, the tweed used is the one with a grid of blue and orange threads, so it differs slightly from the presentation photo with the mask worn by the model.
- Brown herringbone tweed with blue and orange threads
- 100% wool "Harris Tweed"
- Felt lining
- Anti-fog vent holes gun metal color, put your glasses over the mask
- Fast, adjustable and comfy fastening system, flat elastics (you can easily put your helmet over it) and velcro in the back of the neck (neck size : 40cm -> 50cm)
- Nose bridge adjustable shape
- Handmade in France, quality fabrics
- Size : H 430mm, 1/2l 120mm
Dry cleaning only
Photos © Götz Göppert gotzgoppert.com
Your review is submitted for approval.